WE HAVE MOVED

WE HAVE MOVED
CLICK PICTURE TO GO TO NEW SITE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Follow Guilty Pleasures ~ You'll Never Miss Out on the Fun! ~

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book Pirates - Author, Lena Matthews, STRIKES BACK

A friend posted the link to the following blog on facebook.  I immediately had to come share it.  These thieves don't realize, nor do they care, how much work authors put into each and every book they write and how ONE person sharing negatively impacts the authors paychecks.  I applaud Lean Matthews for taking a stand and calling these thieves out...as she says Here's a BOO BITCH BOO to all the pirates out there. 




Lena's Blog:
This is how someone stole three thousand dollars from me by uploading and sharing just one book.

From this particular publisher, I make 35% of the cover price of the book. One of my titles from this publisher was downloaded from ONE uploader 1,740 times. The cover price of that particular book is 4.99 which means I had $3038.91 dollars stolen out of my purse like I went to Thanksgiving's at a crackheads house. That's my house note for two months. That's my daughter's daycare bill for 6 in a half months. That's money I can us...To read more of Lena's blog click the above link.



As bloggers, we need more followers, pleas follow Lena's blog and mine.  




I LOVE WHEN YOU LEAVE COMMENTS...To leave a comment click on comments a page will pop up for you to leave your comment. Thank you!!

Naughty Cougar Tales has now moved to Guilty Pleasures click here to follow us there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic